Maintenance Light Reset
|1.Turn the ignition key to the "OFF" position with the odometer reading shown.
2.Turn the ignition key to the "ON" position while holding down the trip meter reset knob.
Hold down the knob for at least 5 seconds. The odometer indicates "000000" and the light goes off. If the system fails to reset the light will continue flashing.
On some later models you have to use trip A or trip B.
Prius Maintenance Light Reset
|1) With the power on, switch to the odometer/trip-meter to display "TRIP A". Odometer/trip-meter button on right side of steering wheel.
2) Power OFF (push the "Power" button).
3) Power ON, while holding the button for toggling between "km/h" and "MPH"
4) You will get a screen showing the reset of the oil change data.
5) When the reset is complete, release the button.
|1. (without putting your foot on the brake) hit the start button twice.. Then
2. Hit the odometer stem to make it go to trip a (where the odometer reads.)
3. Turn the car back off and then hold in the odo peg and
4. Hit the start button twice again ( without your foot on the brake) and it will reset.
| 1. Turn ignition switch to "ON" position
2. Set odometer/trip display to "ODO" mode
3. Turn ignition switch to "OFF" position
4. Depress and hold the Trip Meter "RESET" button while turning the ignition switch to the "ON" position
5. The service maintenance reminder light will:
i. Illuminate solidly for 3 seconds
ii. Blink for 2 seconds
iii. Illuminate solidly for 1 second
iv. Turn off
6. Release the Trip Meter "RESET" button
7. Turn the ignition switch to the "OFF" position
8. Turn the ignition to the "ON" position and confirm that the service maintenance reminder light goes out.